The Michael L. Buckner Law Firm is excited to welcome all blog readers to the new year. As you settle into your offices fresh from a well-deserved holiday season, we would like to forward to you some helpful advice to facilitate a productive 2012 for you and your organization. Susan Ward from About.com authored an insightful article, “Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions for Business Success”. Ward’s common-sense recommendations can be used by any manager, administrator or leader in the business, sports and education fields to achieve success in 2012. The following constitutes a summary of Ward’s resolutions for success:
1. Learn how to delegate and do more of it.
2. Promote your business regularly and consistently.
3. Make business planning a weekly event.
4. Learn something new.
5. Join a new business organization or networking group.
6. Give something back to your community.
7. Put time for you on your calendar.
8. Set realistic goals.
9. Don’t make do; get a new one.
10. Drop what’s not working for you and move on.
The complete article can be read by clicking here.