Buckner, a boutique sports law firm, has published the new issue of the Higher-Ed and College Athletics Best Practices Alert newsletter.
In this issue of the newsletter, Buckner features the following articles and resources:
- Helpful Strategies to Prepare and Conduct Investigation Interviews [Webinar]
- Don’t Bet On It: NCAA Primer on Impermissible Sports Wagering Activities
- What is a “Failure to Monitor”?: A Review of the Committee on Infractions’ Expectations, Part III
- Key Considerations for Maintaining NCAA Rules-Compliance at NCAA Division III Institutions
- Best Practices to Enhance a University’s Compliance Program, Part I
- General Counsel’s Corner: Professor’s ADA Lawsuit Against Law School
- New NCAA Enforcement Process: Investigative Resource No. 2
The current issue can be downloaded by clicking here.
Prior editions of the newsletter can be read and downloaded on the law firm website, http://www.bucknersportslaw.com/News-Resources/Publications.
Buckner, a boutique sports law firm, provides clients with innovative strategies for complex legal matters and cases. Our attorneys, consultants and affiliated professionals assist higher education, high school, Olympic, amateur, professional and corporate clients with addressing sports-related legal, compliance, regulatory and administrative issues. Our areas of practice include: internal investigations; NCAA compliance and investigations; state high school association compliance and investigations; risk management; sports drug testing; sports dispute resolution and arbitration; and corporate governance. Buckner also offers clients with business and legal consulting services provided by contractual arrangement and affiliation with Precise Advisory Group, which operates globally via offices in Miami, New York and Sao Paulo, Brazil. The firm’s website is located at: www.bucknersportslaw.com.