Buckner, a higher-education and sports law firm, has published the second quarter 2014 issue of Higher-Ed and College Athletics Best Practices Alert newsletter.
Topics in this issue of the newsletter include:
- Title IX Update: OCR Q&A on Title IX and Sexual Violence
- Title IX Refresher: Key Considerations in Gender-Equity Planning
- What is a “Failure to Monitor”?: A Review of the Committee on Infractions’ Expectations, Part IV
- Best Practices to Enhance a University’s Compliance Program, Part II
- General Counsel’s Corner: Student Probation and Due Process.
The current issue can be downloaded by clicking here.
Prior editions, of the newsletter can be read and downloaded on the law firm website, http://www.bucknersportslaw.com/News-Resources/Publications.
Buckner, a boutique sports law firm, provides clients with innovative strategies for complex legal matters and cases. Our attorneys, consultants and affiliated professionals assist higher education, high school, Olympic, amateur, professional and corporate clients with addressing sports-related legal, compliance, regulatory and administrative issues. Our areas of practice include: internal investigations; NCAA compliance and investigations; state high school association compliance and investigations; risk management; sports medicine; sports drug testing; sports dispute resolution and arbitration; and corporate governance. The firm’s website is located at: www.bucknersportslaw.com.