Buckner, a higher-education and sports law firm, has published the third quarter 2014 issue of World Sports Legal Update newsletter.
Topics in this issue of the newsletter include:
- Lessons from Sports Arbitrations: Campbell-Brown v. JAAA & IAAF
- Olympic Charter Review: Medical Care and Health of Athletes
- International Dispute Resolution within FIBA
- Six Best Practices to Enhance a Compliance Program
- Promoting Compliance Programs and Reducing Violations and Misconduct: The A.I.D. Concept
- Internal Investigation Policies to Address Alleged Violations
- Ethics Education and Training Programs: Designing Programs and Delivery Devices.
The current issue can be downloaded by clicking here.
Prior editions, of the newsletter can be read and downloaded on the law firm website, http://www.bucknersportslaw.com/News-Resources/Publications.
Buckner, a boutique sports law firm, provides clients with innovative strategies for complex legal matters and cases. Our attorneys, consultants and affiliated professionals assist higher education, high school, Olympic, amateur, professional and corporate clients with addressing sports-related legal, compliance, regulatory and administrative issues. Our areas of practice include: University Accreditation; Administration, Governance and Compliance; Athletic Academics; Contracts and Business Transactions; International Sports Arbitration and Compliance; Media Communications; NCAA Investigation and Enforcement; Litigation; Risk Management; Title IX; and University Academics. The firm’s website is located at: www.bucknersportslaw.com.