Buckner is pleased to announce the publication of Athletics Investigation Handbook (2015 Edition): A Guide for Institutions and Involved Parties During the NCAA Enforcement Process. The 2015 edition provides updated information reflecting the numerous procedural and structural changes in the NCAA enforcement process. Most importantly, the book contains the following chapters to help NCAA member institutions conduct internal investigations, respond to NCAA allegations, and prepare for infractions hearings during the NCAA enforcement process:
- “The NCAA and the Enforcement Process”: provides an overview of the NCAA, as well as a summary of the NCAA enforcement process in Divisions I, II and III.
- “Internal Investigations”: provides an explanation of internal investigation strategies and techniques for institutions and involved individuals.
- “Best Practices, Report Formats and Citations, and Investigation Resources”: provides a list of best practices concerning internal investigations, format and citation suggestions for institutional reports, and a list of investigative books, firms, contacts, and resources.
- “Guide to Committee on Infractions Procedural Decisions”: provides a summary of evidentiary and procedural decisions (through December 31, 2014) of the committees on infractions and infractions appeals committees.
- The appendices feature a glossary, checklists, and a directory of investigative resources.
Athletics Investigation Handbook (2015 Edition): A Guide for Institutions and Involved Parties During the NCAA Enforcement Process can be purchased on Amazon.com, Barnesandnoble.com and Booksamillion.com in softcover, hardcover and digital versions.