Buckner, a global-focused education and sports law firm, announces its 2015-16 fall and winter webinar schedule. The firm, which has a history of providing online educational resources for attorneys, investigators, administrators and managers, is excited to conduct the following complimentary online programs during the September 2015 to January 2016 period:
- September 25, 2015, 12:00 noon ET: “Advanced Investigation Interview Techniques”
- September 30, 2015, 10:00 am ET: “Strategies to Comply with the World Anti-Doping Code: Investigations”
- October 27, 2015, 12:00 noon ET: “Best Practices to Prepare for Sports Administrative Hearings”
- November 18, 2015, 12:00 noon ET: “How to Investigate Allegations Involving High-Profile Athletes, Coaches and Employees”
- November 24, 2015, 10:00 am ET: “Strategies to Comply with the World Anti-Doping Code: Intelligence-Gathering (Repeat/Encore)”
- December 11, 2015: “How to Investigate Allegations of Academic Fraud and Misconduct”
- January 29, 2016, 12:00 noon ET: “Lessons Learned from Recent NCAA Enforcement and Higher-Ed Investigations”
To register for the programs, please visit the Buckner website at: https://www.bucknersportslaw.com/News-Resources/Webinars.
Contact attorney Michael L. Buckner (+1-954-941-1844; firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance with conducting internal investigations and intelligence-gathering.